Kingdom of Lectoria
Imperial Decree Annexing the Kingdom of Lectoria
We, Adam von Selvidge, Emperor of Corumburg, Grand Duke of Keran, Prince of Selvidge, Duke of Kentwood; to All Our Loving Subjects Whatsoever to Whom these Presents shall come, Greeting.
WHEREAS it is fitting that we shall add to our Imperial territory that of the Kingdom of Lectoria, which has not existed since the year of our Lord 2000, and which we have received conformation by several sources that the name of "Lectoria" is no longer being used by another nation,
WHEREAS it is agreed that the name of the "Kingdom of Lectoria," be given to the new Imperial territory added to the Empire of Corumburg,
LET IT BE KNOWN that it is Our Will and Pleasure that the Kingdom of Lectoria be annexed and added within Our Realm,
AND WE DO FURTHER subject this Noble Kingdom to the Imperial Constitution of Corumburg and to be added, the articles being such as listed:
1. That the Sovereign of the Empire of Corumburg shall be the Sovereign of the Kingdom of Lectoria,
2. And that all laws passed by the parliament of Corumburg also applies to Lectoria,
3. And that from here on now the Kingdom of Lectoria shall automatically be recognized as part of the Empire of Corumburg,
4. And that the heir apparent shall add the title of Royal Crown Prince of Lectoria to his other noble titles,
5. And that Princes of the blood shall add the title of Royal Prince of Lectoria to his other titles.
6. And that Princesses of the blood shall add the title of Royal Princess of Lectoria to her other titles.
7. And that since there are no remaining citizens of the Kingdom of Lectoria, there are no citizenship questions that need answering.
THEREFORE we do now, by these presents annex and add the Kingdom of Lectoria, to the Empire of Corumburg;
AND WE DO THESE THINGS ALL at Our Court at the Imperial Palace on this Twenty Third day of August in the Year of Grace 2003.
His Imperial Majesty Adam I.
Emperor of Corumburg, King of Lectoria, Grand Duke of Keran
Prince of Selvidge, Duke of Kentwood.